Leaders today are compelled to implement change efforts as a part of their day to day duties. Yet too often change initiatives fail –victim to feet dragging and resistance. Even those that do get traction are often met with hesitation, wariness and at times overblown drama. In this session you will learn how to clearly communicate and build engagement to minimize productivity drains and help your team maintain focus and momentum on what really matters. You’ll walk away with a plan you can immediately begin to use on a change that you are currently implementing. In addition, you’ll learn to use four valuable tools that can be used repeatedly for the inevitable changes you’ll face in the future.
- Leaders who can build engagement and buy in to change initiatives
- Better and faster uptake of change initiatives, resulting in less productivity loss and negative emotion
- A framework, supported by four tools, that help leaders plan for and implement change
- Leaders who are charged to implement change initiatives
- Organizations who are in fact changing industries and are relying on their leaders to lead change effectively
- Leaders from any industries or organizations faced with turbulence (fast paced change, globalization, technological acceleration, or challenges to your bottom line)