3 Fast & Painless Practices to Keep Up and Get Ahead in Today’s Busy World
Studies show that the #1 predictor of success today is not a person’s technical skills, but how quickly they are able to learn new things. This is dubbed “learning agility”, the ability to learn quickly in ambiguous or new settings and then find ways to achieve results in short order. Given the pace of change in today’s world, it is not surprising that learning quickly has become a more valued trait than subject matter or deep technical expertise. In this session you’ll learn the characteristics of agile professionals and you’ll walk away with three learning agility practices:
- Seeing feedback as a gift
- Reflecting daily
- Leaning into your learning edge
All three are practices you can start using today, in any profession, no matter how busy your life, to learn as the speed of life and differentiate yourself from the crowd.
Audience members will:
- Have a clearer understanding of the five elements of learning agility and why learning agility is a critical success skill today.
- Leave with three practical, actionable learning practices they can implement immediately.
- Organizations whose employees or members are in fields in which the body of knowledge is growing quickly and are feeling overwhelmed by the ability to keep up
- Industries or organizations faced with turbulence (fast paced change, globalization, technological acceleration, or challenges to your bottom line)
- Individuals who want to find ways to ratchet their performance to new levels – quickly and painlessly Forma
Keynote sessions are typically 60 minutes and can be adjusted to fit your schedule.