The more aware leaders are about what is happening on the inside, the better they are able to influence and guide what is happening on the outside. Our inner thoughts often take the form of stories, which shape the way we see the world and consequently how we act within it. This ultimately leads to the results we get. In this workshop you’ll uncover your personal leadership story, test it for accuracy and then craft a personal leadership story that truly reflects who you are and the results you desire. By doing so, you’ll not fall into the trap of living out potentially limiting or damaging stories. Instead, you will be able to tap into the power of getting laser focus on who you are, why you lead and the results you want to achieve.
- Sharper focus, higher energy and greater levels of effectiveness
- Better results and outcomes through a breakthrough in thinking
- A deeper awareness of your leadership style and its impact on others
- Individuals who have a strong desire to lead well and achieve their desired results
- Organizations who want to build better leaders in their organizations
- Leaders from any industries or organizations faced with the need to improve performance yet are constrained by limited resources
This workshop is typically a full day session, although it can be adjusted to fit your schedule.